Report: Steroids, testosterone were sent to Glaus
Former World Series MVP and four-time All Star Troy Glaus received multiple shipments of performance-enhancing drugs via a Florida pharmacy and a California anti-aging clinic, Sports Illustrated reported on its Web site Friday.
According to the report, a source in Florida with knowledge of the Internet pharmacy's client list, said multiple shipments of Nandrolone, an anabolic steroid, and testosterone were sent to a Corona, Calif. address that corresponds with Glaus' address. ...
Read full story
MLB and PERFORMANCE ENHANCERS
• Ankiel meets with MLB officials on HGH report
• Report: MLB eyes use of HGH blood test in '08
• Orioles mum on report of Gibbons' link to steroids
• MLB requests meeting with Gibbons
• Report: Orioles' Gibbons received steroids, HGH
• Glaus not talking about on steroids accusations
• Report: Glaus shipped steroids by mail
• Cardinals' Ankiel defends himself on HGH
• Report: Ankiel linked to HGH
• Howard Bryant: Steroids, HGH and the pennant races
• Buster Olney: Blood test request on horizon
• Jayson Stark: Applying double standards
• Buster Olney: 1998 all over again?
• Peter Gammons: Benefit of doubt
• Rob Neyer: No big deal
• Ankiel timeline
• Ankiel linked to HGH
• How does Ankiel story affect MLB?
• Glaus received shipment of steroids
• Should all players take blood tests?
• Peter Gammons: Stuff of legend