Rusty Hardin Q&A transcript
The following is from a transcript of an interview between ESPN investigative reporter T.J. Quinn and Rusty Hardin, the attorney for Roger Clemens, conducted on Friday.
The interview will appear on "Outside The Lines" at 9:30 a.m. ET Sunday on ESPN.
T.J. Quinn: Just to actually start off kind of from the beginning. You know, a lot from my own curiosity. How did you first come into contact with Roger Clemens?
Rusty Hardin: About eight days before the Mitchell report ...
Read full story
CLEMENS RESPONDS TO MITCHELL
Clemens v. McNamee• Judge allows Clemens to keep Hardin in lawsuit
• Lawyer talking with Clemens about dropping suit
• McNamee selling signed Clemens items on eBay
• Clemens' suit vs. McNamee moved to federal court
• Q&A with Rusty Hardin (transcript)
• Clemens denies steroid use in taped conversation
• Press conference : The phone call | Clemens
• Clemens sues McNamee | Read it (.pdf)
• Wojciechowski: Roger vs. reality
• Steinbrenner: Don't rush to judgment
The '60 Minutes' interview• Clemens would consider lie-detector test
• Report: Clemens, McNamee have 'emotional' call
• Clemens: Injections were 'Lidocaine and B-12'
• Wojciechowski: Wallace needs to come up and in
The Mitchell report• Mitchell delivers his report | Read it (pdf)
• Players: Who's named in the report
• Recommendations from the report
• Report reaction: What they're saying
• Drugs listed in report | The Dope On Steroids
• Evidence may limit Selig's punishment choices
• Mitchell defends naming stars in report
• Owners praise Selig, support extended tenure
More News• Clemens issues apology for personal 'mistakes'
• Report: Clemens had relationship with country star
• Clemens appears at Astros minicamp
• Clemens' son steps up to defend father
• Clemens' pre-hearing meeting postponed
• Reports: New name surfaces in Clemens saga
• Torre on fence between Clemens and McNamee
• Texas group keeps Clemens as speaker
• Report: Clemens' attorney hires PIs
• Report: Clemens' attorney launches own probe
• Clemens 'almost numb' to steroid accusations
• Jeter warns against rush to judgment on Clemens
• Schilling: If Clemens guilty, take back Cy Youngs
• Clemens fires back, denies taking steroids, HGH
• Texas group ponders eliminating Clemens speech
• Justice: Clemens should speak out if he's clean
• Duquette mum on allegations against Clemens