Tension gives Dodgers, NLCS some life
LOS ANGELES -- There are moments in the life of any good postseason series when everything changes.Maybe some day, we'll look back on the 2008 National League Championship Series and ask: What was That Moment? And when, or if, we do, we'll be remembering this: A 94-mph Hiroki Kuroda cannonball whizzing behind the noggin of Phillies center fielder Shane Victorino in the third inning of Game 3. Before that pitch, this was just baseball. After that pitch, we didn't ...
Read full story
NLCS GAME 3: DODGERS 7, PHILLIES 2
The Dodgers scored five runs off Jamie Moyer in the first inning and went on to defeat the Phillies 7-2 in Game 3 of the NLCS. Story | NLCS page
• Jayson Stark: Tension adds life to NLCS
• Jorge Arangure Jr.: Is Moyer done in Philly?
• Eric Neel: Series momentum shifts quickly
• Benches clear over Kuroda's pitch to Victorino
• Highlights: L.A. jumps on Phillies early
• Russell Martin talks about Dodgers' win
• John Kruk breaks down Game 3
• Shulman, Phillips recap Game 3