Moyer's brief outing could be last for Phillies
LOS ANGELES -- As the sun dipped behind the San Gabriel Mountains beyond Dodger Stadium on Sunday evening, Jamie Moyer, wearing a puffy red jacket to turn away the chilly air, walked slowly toward the Phillies' bullpen and set his water bottle on the grass just short of the warning track. He then calmly walked through a two-door opening in right field and began to stretch and untangle his 45-year-old (soon-to-be 46) body for a night when he would become the oldest pitcher to ever start a League ...
Read full story
NLCS GAME 3: DODGERS 7, PHILLIES 2
The Dodgers scored five runs off Jamie Moyer in the first inning and went on to defeat the Phillies 7-2 in Game 3 of the NLCS. Story | NLCS page
• Jayson Stark: Tension adds life to NLCS
• Jorge Arangure Jr.: Is Moyer done in Philly?
• Eric Neel: Series momentum shifts quickly
• Benches clear over Kuroda's pitch to Victorino
• Highlights: L.A. jumps on Phillies early
• Russell Martin talks about Dodgers' win
• John Kruk breaks down Game 3
• Shulman, Phillips recap Game 3