Big moments coming quickly, without warning, in NLCS
LOS ANGELES -- The Phillies and Dodgers have played 27 innings worth of a National League Championship Series now, but only four of those innings have really mattered.In Game 1, it was the home half of the sixth, when Chase Utley and Pat Burrell each connected on home runs in a span of three hitters and quickly turned a 2-0 Los Angeles lead into a 3-2 Philadelphia win. In Game 2, the Phillies scored eight runs on nine hits in the second and third, transforming young Dodgers ...
Read full story
NLCS GAME 3: DODGERS 7, PHILLIES 2
The Dodgers scored five runs off Jamie Moyer in the first inning and went on to defeat the Phillies 7-2 in Game 3 of the NLCS. Story | NLCS page
• Jayson Stark: Tension adds life to NLCS
• Jorge Arangure Jr.: Is Moyer done in Philly?
• Eric Neel: Series momentum shifts quickly
• Benches clear over Kuroda's pitch to Victorino
• Highlights: L.A. jumps on Phillies early
• Russell Martin talks about Dodgers' win
• John Kruk breaks down Game 3
• Shulman, Phillips recap Game 3