ESPN's World Series predictions
Jim Caple in 4 I pick the Rays to sweep because the American League is that much superior to the National League, which once again got smoked in interleague play and the All-Star Game. It's like the majors versus AAA.
The Rays faced tougher competition to get here, but I love Philadelphia's "red light'' players -- the Phillies have the best starter in the series in Cole Hamels, and a better bullpen. David Price is a huge X ...
Read full story
WORLD SERIES PREDICTIONS
Who is everyone picking to win the World Series? Check out the links below:• What are ESPN's experts predicting?
• Point/counterpoint: Phillies or Rays?
• Diamond Mind simulations: Rays big favorites
• Watch: BBTN's World Series predictions
• Watch: Three reasons the Rays will win
• Watch: Three reasons the Phillies will win ESPN.com's complete World Series coverage