It can't get any weirder for the Rays, can it?
PHILADELPHIA -- Citizens Bank Park, home of the Philadelphia Phillies, is routinely referred to as "cozy" and "hitter-friendly" by the media. And opposing relievers forced to listen to fans who lean over the bullpen railing and hurl insults probably think of the place as "hostile."
After an exasperating, stunning loss in Game 3 of the World Series, the Tampa Bay Rays' hitters might prefer a different adjective.
The Rays fell behind ...
Read full story
WORLD SERIES GAME 3: PHILLIES 5, RAYS 4
After a 91-minute rain delay, the Phillies and Rays played a wild game, one the Phils won with a run in the bottom of the ninth.
Story | Series page
• Jayson Stark: Wild night ends with Phillies win
• Jerry Crasnick: Rays see it all in Game 3
• Gene Woj: You're missing a great Series
• Inside Edge reports: Phillies | Rays
• Game 3 blog
• Baseball Tonight Clubhouse: Game 4 preview
• Phillies take 2-1 lead over Rays in Series
• BBTN breaks down Phillies' win
• Jamie Moyer talks about his start
• Jayson Stark, Jim Caple video blog
• A look back at Game 3 and ahead to Game 4
• Jim Caple tours Citizens Bank Park
• Postgame interviews with Moyer, Utley, Ruiz