Baseball's July 31 non-waiver trade deadline is behind us, but there still could be more moves coming in August. Jerry Crasnick identifies players who could change teams this month.
- Kyne: Defense, ballpark effects on traded aces
- Moved again: Cespedes sent to Mets at deadline
- Cubs get Haren from Marlins for 2 minor leaguers
- Pirates get Happ amid worry for Burnett's elbow
- After quiet deadline, Yankees calling up Severino
- Blue Jays acquire speedy OF Revere from Phils
- Brewers GM Melvin: We've lost a lot of offense