Dodgers ace Clayton Kershaw was his dominant self against the Cubs. The three-time NL Cy Young winner had 14 strikeouts and gave up just one run and three hits in a 4-1 victory.
- Underachieving Mariners fire GM Zduriencik
- Scully to return to Dodgers' booth for 67th year
- Dodgers' Puig back on DL with hamstring strain
- Surgery for Nats' Span; will miss rest of season
- Yanks' Teixeira out again with lingering leg injury
- Giants put Cain on DL with nerve issue in elbow
- Gibbons says Stroman (knee) could pitch in Sept.