Johnny Cueto joined the Royals at the trading deadline and went on to win a World Series. But for the most part, he pitched poorly for K.C. How much of a factor will that have on his quest to sign a lucrative contract?
- Report: Marlins consider Bonds as hitting coach
- Source: Red Sox, OF Young agree to contract
- Cueto rejected offer from D-backs, GM says
- Royals' World Series share worth $370,000
- Tigers sign Zimmermann to five-year contract
- After 433 HRs, minor league champ will retire
- Fringe daily fantasy sites mull U.S. market exit