Bradley trial set to begin Jan. 15
Bradley was charged with driving 52 mph in a 25 mph zone in August. He also was charged with failure to comply after police said he drove away without signing his speeding ticket.
Judge Lisa Coates on Tuesday refused Bradley's request to dismiss the failure-to-comply charge. The player is scheduled to go on trial Jan. 15.
Bradley hit .321 with 10 homers and 56 RBI last season before missing the final six weeks with a lower back injury. He avoided salary arbitration by signing a 2004 contract with the Indians in November.
Copyright 2004 by The Associated Press
MORE MLB HEADLINES
- Rangers take Seahawks QB Wilson in draft
- Source: Yanks nix Gardner-for-Phillips deal
- MLB plans to ban home plate collisions by '15
- Morse agrees to 1-year contract with Giants
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Antigua Men's Cleveland Indians Full-Zip Silver Ice Jacket