Expos put right fielder on DL
An MRI exam Thursday revealed a tear and bruise, assistant general manager Tony Siegle said.
Everett was hurt on a hard slide into second base in the fourth inning of Wednesday's 9-0 loss to Florida. He was replaced in right field Thursday by Ron Calloway.
Everett, brought in to replace Vladimir Guerrero, is batting .233 with one home run and two RBI.
Copyright 2004 by The Associated Press
MORE MLB HEADLINES
- Rangers trade Soria to Tigers for prospects
- Epstein not thrilled with Cards 'gift' draft pick
- Don't speak: McGwire done with Canseco
- Cespedes has 2 HRs, 5 RBIs but hurts thumb
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Rico Washington Nationals Round Decal