Astros OF Luke Scott crashes into wall
MILWAUKEE -- Houston left fielder Luke Scott left Saturday night's game against the Milwaukee Brewers after crashing full speed into the wall trying to rob Corey Hart of a home run in the third inning of the Astros' 7-5 win.
Trainers came out to look at Scott, who appeared a little dazed, but he stayed in the game to hit in the fourth. He flew out to right and was then replaced in left by Chris Burke.
Scott bruised his hip and is day to day, Houston manager Phil Garner said after the game.
Scott, hitting third in the order, had an RBI single in the first inning, snapping an 0-for-16 slump.
Copyright 2005 by The Associated Press
MORE MLB HEADLINES
- Ortiz (back) questionable for Price rematch
- Back to Seattle: Mariners acquire Morales
- Twins call off Knoblauch induction post-arrest
- Epstein not thrilled with Cards 'gift' draft pick
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Nike Women's Houston Astros Cooperstown Fan V-Neck Navy/Orange Half-Sleeve Shirt