Dodger outfielder Repko undergoes foot procedure
Dr. Kenneth Jung performed the procedure at the Kerlan/Jobe Clinic and said it went well. Repko will wear a walking boot for the next two weeks, Jung said, and then begin physical therapy.
The 25-year-old Repko hit .254 in limited duty last season with three homers and 16 RBIs. He was sidelined from May 10 to July 23 because of a severely sprained left ankle. He was hitting .304 with three homers and 12 RBIs in 24 games at the time of his injury.
As a rookie in 2005, Repko batted .221 in 129 games with eight homers and 30 RBIs.
Copyright 2006 by The Associated Press
MORE MLB HEADLINES
- Source: Ibanez, Angels nearing 1-year deal
- Braves get catcher Doumit in Twins trade
- Reports: 3B Chavez to re-sign with Arizona
- Source: Cubs' Castro sues after $3.6M seized
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Coleman Los Angeles Dodgers Quad Chair With Cooler