Veteran Sele agrees to minor-league deal with Mets
Sele would get a $1 million, one-year contract if added to the 40-man roster and would have the chance to earn another $1 million in performance bonuses.
The 36-year-old Sele was 8-6 with a 4.53 ERA for the Los Angeles Dodgers last year.
Copyright 2007 by The Associated Press
MORE MLB HEADLINES
- Baseball Hall cuts election eligibility to 10 years
- Source: Red Sox, Giants agree to Peavy deal
- Price, Rays prevail with rally over Red Sox
- Lester: I'd re-sign with Sox even if traded
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Majestic Men's Replica New York Mets Travis d'Arnaud #15 Home Ivory Jersey