Veteran Sele agrees to minor-league deal with Mets
Sele would get a $1 million, one-year contract if added to the 40-man roster and would have the chance to earn another $1 million in performance bonuses.
The 36-year-old Sele was 8-6 with a 4.53 ERA for the Los Angeles Dodgers last year.
Copyright 2007 by The Associated Press
MORE MLB HEADLINES
- Kemp laces winner in 10th to turn away Braves
- Cards deal for Masterson to bolster pitching
- Tigers' Scherzer sharp over 7, goes to 13-3
- Scratched Lester at Fenway amid rumors
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Logo New York Mets Seat Cushion