Veteran Sele agrees to minor-league deal with Mets
Sele would get a $1 million, one-year contract if added to the 40-man roster and would have the chance to earn another $1 million in performance bonuses.
The 36-year-old Sele was 8-6 with a 4.53 ERA for the Los Angeles Dodgers last year.
Copyright 2007 by The Associated Press
MORE MLB HEADLINES
- Rangers take Seahawks QB Wilson in draft
- Cano thanks N.Y., finalizes big Mariners deal
- Rule 5 pick Nieto on Biogenesis clinic list
- Source: Joba, Tigers agree on 1-year deal
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Majestic Women's New York Mets Royal Long Shot V-Neck T-Shirt