Reigning rookie of the year Ramirez hurt vs. Phillies
Ramirez left the game against Philadelphia in the first inning with a stiff right hamstring. Willingham was a late scratch with a stiff lower back.
Ramirez pulled up limping after he ran out a routine grounder to short. He said his hamstring felt better after the game.
"It was pretty tight, like a cramp," the 2006 NL rookie of the year said. "It's way better. I'm OK. I'm going to try to be in there Monday."
Manager Fredi Gonzalez said Ramirez will be given Monday off as a precaution.
Willingham, who came within a single of hitting for the cycle Saturday, has been bothered by back trouble in the past but said the symptoms were less severe this time. He said he hopes to play Monday against Milwaukee.
Copyright 2007 by The Associated Press
MORE MLB HEADLINES
- Trumbo heads to D-backs in 3-team trade
- Mulder, out since 2009, attempts comeback
- GM: Cabrera on target for spring training
- Rakuten prez: No decision on Tanaka's future
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Majestic Men's Miami Marlins Home White Giancarlo Stanton #27 Replica Jersey