Ortiz sued by New York company for breach of contract
NEW YORK -- A sports memorabilia company sued Boston Red Sox star David Ortiz for
$1 million Friday, claiming he breached a contract by failing to autograph a required number of items and appear at "meet-and-greet'' events.
Copyright 2007 by The Associated Press
MORE MLB HEADLINES
- Nationals' Harper benched for 'lack of hustle'
- Yankees' Nova leaves with injury, gets MRI
- Scherzer tops Angels for 1st win of season
- Alvarez faces 1 over minimum, silences M's
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Majestic Men's Replica Boston Red Sox "Big Papi" #34 Home White Jersey