With Burnett opt-out clause looming, Blue Jays to entertain proposals
Updated: November 9, 2007, 2:16 PM ETBy Jerry Crasnick | ESPN.com
ORLANDO, Fla. -- Baseball's offseason trade market might have just gotten a little more interesting.
MORE MLB HEADLINES
- Halladay retires after 1-day Blue Jays deal
- It's unanimous: Torre, La Russa, Cox to Hall
- M's GM in defense: 'We've never deviated'
- Maddon: Rays must be ready for Price trade
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- GameWear Toronto Blue Jays Classic Frozen Rope Necklace