Ex-Dodger Park signs one-year deal to return to L.A.
The 34-year-old Park, a 13-year big-league veteran, said on his Web site (Chanhopark61.com) he was looking forward to spring training with the team where he launched his major league career.
"The terms of the contract are similar to those of a rookie who is starting all over again, but the important thing is that I want to return and that I'm doing it with the team I missed," Park said.
The often-injured right-hander, who has a 113-88 record, was an All-Star while at the Dodgers but his career floundered after joining the Texas Rangers as a free agent in 2002.
MORE MLB HEADLINES
- Tigers' Iglesias says he has stress fractures
- Braves' Medlen, Beachy see Dr. Andrews
- Verlander tabbed to start 7th opener in row
- Lefty Lee to start Phillies' opener at Texas
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Majestic Triple Peak Men's Los Angeles Dodgers Zack Greinke Royal T-Shirt