Pedro hopes to return to starting rotation before end of April
Updated: April 16, 2008, 8:39 PM ETBy Enrique Rojas | ESPNdeportes.com
KISSIMMEE, Fla. -- Pedro Martinez said he hopes to return to the New York Mets' starting rotation before the end of April, despite general manager Omar Minaya's recent statements that the pitcher was expected back by mid-May or early June.
MORE MLB HEADLINES
- O's not signing Balfour, cite physical results
- Youkilis will play 'one more year' -- in Japan
- O's Patton tests positive, banned 25 games
- Beltran joins Yankees: 'Means a lot to me'
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- adidas Youth New York Mets 3-Stripes Royal T-Shirt