Pedro hopes to return to starting rotation before end of April
Updated: April 16, 2008, 8:39 PM ETBy Enrique Rojas | ESPNdeportes.com
KISSIMMEE, Fla. -- Pedro Martinez said he hopes to return to the New York Mets' starting rotation before the end of April, despite general manager Omar Minaya's recent statements that the pitcher was expected back by mid-May or early June.
MORE MLB HEADLINES
- Nationals' Harper benched for 'lack of hustle'
- Yankees' Nova leaves with injury, gets MRI
- Scherzer tops Angels for 1st win of season
- Alvarez faces 1 over minimum, silences M's
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Majestic Men's New York Mets Club Royal/Black Raglan T-Shirt