Wilson's career possibly over after rehab setback
Wilson missed the entire 2007 season with an elbow injury and underwent reconstructive surgery on his right elbow on June 13, 2007. The surgery included a grafted ulnar collateral ligament, and the Tigers announced Thursday that Wilson tore the new ligament while trying to rehab the injury.
If Wilson chooses to go through the procedure again, he would be sidelined for at least another 12 months, but the eight-year veteran is going to consider his options before making a final decision.
Copyright 2008 by The Associated Press
MORE MLB HEADLINES
- Police question Cubs' Castro about shooting
- Source: Kuroda leaving MLB, returning to Japan
- Uggla, Bell agree to deals with Nationals
- Caffeine free: Nats P tweets out comped java
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Majestic Men's Detroit Tigers Miguel Cabrera #24 Navy T-shirt