Dodgers activate Jones, Young, Proctor from disabled list
LOS ANGELES -- The Los Angeles Dodgers on Monday activated outfielders Andruw Jones and Delwyn Young from the 15-day disabled list and reinstated right-handed reliever Scott Proctor from the 60-day DL.
Jones missed 21 games after being placed on the DL on Aug. 12 because of tendinitis in his left knee. He was hitting .161 with three homers and 14 RBI in 74 games.
Young missed 36 games with a right oblique strain and Proctor missed 61 games with right elbow tendinitis.
Proctor made two rehabilitation appearances with Las Vegas, striking out five in three scoreless innings. He is 1-0 with a 6.82 ERA in 33 games with the Dodgers.
Copyright 2008 by The Associated Press
MORE MLB HEADLINES
- Source: Balfour's deal with O's in jeopardy
- Source: Ibanez, Angels nearing 1-year deal
- Axford, Indians finalize 1-year, $4.5M deal
- Braves get catcher Doumit in Twins trade
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- New Era Men's Los Angeles Dodgers 59Fifty Game Royal Authentic Hat w/ American Flag Patch