Chamberlain's DUI arraignment delayed
The 23-year-old former Nebraska standout was to appear in court Wednesday, but his attorney asked that the arraignment be postponed until Jan. 26.
Chamberlain is charged with first-offense drunken driving and having an open alcohol container. He was pulled over Oct. 18 by the Nebraska State Patrol on the outskirts of Lincoln.
Authorities say his blood-alcohol level was 0.134 percent; the legal limit in Nebraska is 0.08 percent.
Copyright 2008 by The Associated Press
MORE MLB HEADLINES
- Halladay retires after 1-day Blue Jays deal
- Trade talks for OF Kemp active, agent says
- It's unanimous: Torre, La Russa, Cox to Hall
- Jeter: Will miss Cano, not surprised he left
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Turner Licensing New York Yankees 2014 Wall Calendar