Sources: Dodgers look to move Jones
A month ago, Andruw Jones was considered untradeable within the baseball industry. Now that his contract has been restructured, to make him more affordable to any interested suitors, the Dodgers intend to weigh his market value again, according to baseball sources.One way or another, the 10-time Gold Glove winner -- who is still just 32 years old -- will be moving on to another team before the start of the 2009 season, the sources say.
Olney: Career over?
It's hard to believe, but Andruw Jones' career is in jeopardy even before he turns 32 years old, Buster Olney writes. Blog
MORE MLB HEADLINES
- Japan's Tanaka wants to move to MLB in 2014
- Roberts joining Yankees for post-Cano era
- Source: O's, closer Balfour agree to deal
- 2B Infante to help Royals take 'next step'
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Majestic Men's Los Angeles Dodgers Tommy Lasorda #2 White Cooperstown Jersey