Joba's arraignment rescheduled again
His lawyer requested the postponement. The Nebraska hearing had been scheduled for Tuesday and was reset for Wednesday.
"I'm going to show up and we're going to take care of business," Chamberlain said Tuesday after pitching 5 1/3 innings in New York's 6-3 win over the Reds.
Chamberlain had been granted delays earlier this month and in December and January.
Chamberlain, who played for Nebraska in college, is charged with first-offense drunken driving and having an open alcohol container. He was pulled over Oct. 18 by police on the outskirts of Lincoln.
Copyright 2009 by The Associated Press
MORE MLB HEADLINES
- Halladay retires after 1-day Blue Jays deal
- It's unanimous: Torre, La Russa, Cox to Hall
- M's GM in defense: 'We've never deviated'
- Maddon: Rays must be ready for Price trade
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Majestic Men's New York Yankees Mariano Rivera #42 Home White Jersey