Bill Clinton to be keynote speaker
NEW YORK -- Former President Bill Clinton will be the keynote speaker at Major League Baseball's Civil Rights game weekend.
Hank Aaron, Muhammad Ali and Bill Cosby will be honored with awards. The Civil Rights game was shifted to the regular season this year after being held as a preseason exhibition for two years in Memphis, Tenn.
Baseball established the event to honor people who worked toward civil rights.
Copyright 2009 by The Associated Press
MORE MLB HEADLINES
- Yankees get 3B Headley in trade with Padres
- Angels won't limit ace Richards' workload
- Cubs DFA Barney, activate Bonifacio off DL
- Indians recall Salazar to start against Twins
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- '47 Brand Men's Cincinnati Reds Marksman Grey T-Shirt