Votto seeks testing after dizziness
Votto, who had missed five games with the flu, became lightheaded Sunday, a day after he left a game against the Padres because of mild dizziness.
The Reds said Votto will be re-examined Tuesday in Cincinnati.
Pitcher Edinson Volquez left Saturday's game in the sixth inning with mild back spasms. He was treated Monday and is not expected to miss a start.
Left-hander Bill Bray is scheduled to have surgery on his strained left elbow on Tuesday. Bray was optioned to Triple-A Louisville in early April and has been on the disabled list since April 16.
Copyright 2009 by The Associated Press
MORE MLB HEADLINES
- Source: Tigers' Iglesias to sit out until break
- D-backs' Corbin exits start with tight forearm
- Orioles 3B Machado (knee) suffers setback
- Dodgers OF Crawford to skip Australia series
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Majestic Men's Replica Cincinnati Reds Joey Votto #19 Black/Camo Jersey