Fogg gets call from Rockies
Fogg signed a minor league contract on Feb. 2, 2009. He received a non-roster invitation to spring training before being assigned to the Sky Sox, where he was 3-1 with a 5.80 ERA in eight starts.
He spent the 2006 and '07 seasons with the Rockies, winning 21 games. He had 10 victories in 2007 when Colorado reached the World Series. Fogg was 2-1 with a 5.91 ERA in three postseason games for the Rockies.
In 2008 Fogg was 2-7 with a 7.58 ERA for Cincinnati.
Belisle was 1-1 with an 8.31 ERA in 14 games for Colorado. In his last appearance against Atlanta on Wednesday he allowed five runs in two innings.
Copyright 2009 by The Associated Press
MORE MLB HEADLINES
- Braves add Ervin Santana to bolster rotation
- Hamels: Arm 'really good' after pen session
- O's Wieters out several days with ankle sprain
- Braun signs first post-ban endorsement deal
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Antigua Women's Colorado Rockies Full-Zip Black Discover Jacket