Reyes to be seen by team doctors
Reyes was rehabbing his injured hamstring in Port St. Lucie, Fla., before he came back to New York on Monday night. Mets spokesman Jay Horwitz says Reyes was examined by team doctors on Tuesday.
Reyes has been out since May with a couple of leg injuries. He was supposed to run the bases Thursday but that was pushed back.
Copyright 2009 by The Associated Press
MORE MLB HEADLINES
- Take 2: Yanks' Ellsbury opts for No. 22 instead
- Rangers take Seahawks QB Wilson in draft
- Cano thanks N.Y., finalizes big Mariners deal
- Twins sign OF Kubel to minor league contract
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Nike Men's New York Mets Orange Dri-FIT Logo Legend Authentic Performance T-Shirt