Blanton allows 2 HRs in Double-A loss
Blanton is on the disabled list while recovering from an oblique strain in spring training.
Reading lost 5-2 to Harrisburg. Blanton gave up all five runs on a pair of homers.
Blanton said he feels good and ready to return to the Phillies' rotation. This was the third rehab start for the 29-year-old Blanton. He said he doesn't know when the Phillies will activate him from the disabled list.
Copyright 2010 by The Associated Press
MORE MLB HEADLINES
- Kershaw: No problems after simulated game
- Yanks' Nova to DL with elbow ligament tear
- On eve of marathon, Red Sox honor victims
- O's Hardy confused by lack of contract talks
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Nike Men's Philadelphia Phillies Red/Royal Dri-FIT Performance Polo