Protesters at Astros-D-backs game
Governor responds to sports boycott talk
Taking the MLB All-Star Game out of Phoenix would be 'the wrong play.' In an ESPN.com exclusive, Arizona Gov. Jan Brewer responds to sports boycotts calls over the immigration law. Story
The group chanted "Justice for all" and "Move the All-Star Game out of Arizona," referring to baseball's All-Star Game set to be held in Phoenix in 2011.
The Arizona law will require local and state law enforcement officers to question people about their immigration status if there's reason to suspect they're in the country illegally.
A group almost twice the size of the one in Houston protested outside of Wrigley Field when the Diamondbacks played the Cubs last week.
Copyright 2010 by The Associated Press
MORE MLB HEADLINES
- Trumbo heads to D-backs in 3-team trade
- Mulder, out since 2009, attempts comeback
- GM: Cabrera on target for spring training
- Rakuten prez: No decision on Tanaka's future
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- New Era Men's Arizona Diamondbacks 59Fifty Game Crimson Authentic Hat w/ American Flag Patch