Enerio Del Rosario traded to Astros
The 24-year-old pitcher appeared in nine games with Cincinnati during the first half of the season, posting a 2.08 ERA without a decision. He spent the rest of the season at Triple-A Louisville, going 4-4 with four saves and a 3.09 ERA in 50 appearances.
To create room on the 40-man roster, the Astros designated infielder Oswaldo Navarro for assignment on Thursday. Navarro went 1 for 20 during two stints with the Astros this season. He batted .271 in 81 games for Triple-A Round Rock with six homers and 37 RBIs.
Copyright 2010 by The Associated Press
MORE MLB HEADLINES
- MRI shows damage to Corbin's UCL in elbow
- HOF Schmidt recovering from skin cancer
- Orioles' Machado: Don't know about opener
- Multiple batters hit as Pirates-Phils gets testy
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Nike Women's Cincinnati Reds Red/White Track Jacket