Enerio Del Rosario traded to Astros
The 24-year-old pitcher appeared in nine games with Cincinnati during the first half of the season, posting a 2.08 ERA without a decision. He spent the rest of the season at Triple-A Louisville, going 4-4 with four saves and a 3.09 ERA in 50 appearances.
To create room on the 40-man roster, the Astros designated infielder Oswaldo Navarro for assignment on Thursday. Navarro went 1 for 20 during two stints with the Astros this season. He batted .271 in 81 games for Triple-A Round Rock with six homers and 37 RBIs.
Copyright 2010 by The Associated Press
MORE MLB HEADLINES
- Emotional Thomas, Torre headline HOF class
- Ortiz's homer reignites Red Sox-Rays rivalry
- Yankees fan returns lost Red Sox title ring
- Dodgers best Peavy, Giants to cap off sweep
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Nike Men's Cincinnati Reds Pro Combat Hypercool Dri-FIT Red Performance T-Shirt