Sources: Vlad Guerrero, Orioles talk
After the signing of Manny Ramirez last week, Guerrero was considered the top remaining candidate for a designated hitter spot in the American League.
The 35-year-old Guerrero hit .300 with 29 home runs and 115 RBIs last season with the Texas Rangers.
In 15 MLB seasons, Guerrero has 436 home runs, 1,433 RBIs and a career average of .320.
MORE MLB HEADLINES
- Source: Balfour's deal with O's in jeopardy
- Source: Ibanez, Angels nearing 1-year deal
- Axford, Indians finalize 1-year, $4.5M deal
- Braves get catcher Doumit in Twins trade
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Antigua Women's Baltimore Orioles Orange Ice Jacket