Sources: Vlad Guerrero, Orioles talk
After the signing of Manny Ramirez last week, Guerrero was considered the top remaining candidate for a designated hitter spot in the American League.
The 35-year-old Guerrero hit .300 with 29 home runs and 115 RBIs last season with the Texas Rangers.
In 15 MLB seasons, Guerrero has 436 home runs, 1,433 RBIs and a career average of .320.
MORE MLB HEADLINES
- Kershaw: No problems after simulated game
- Early brawl mars Brewers' win in 14 innings
- Yanks' Nova to DL with elbow ligament tear
- Red Sox notch walk-off victory on O's error
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Majestic Youth Replica Baltimore Orioles Manny Machado #13 Home White Jersey