Kyle Kendrick's home burglarized
Lt. Chris Cammock said Monday that the thieves also took other valuable items. He says Kendrick and his family were not home at the time of the burglary, which occurred in late March.
The 26-year-old graduated from Mount Vernon High School and turned down an opportunity to play quarterback at Washington State to sign with Phillies.
Cammock says he wants to alert the public in case Kendrick's items are resold on the secondary market.
Copyright 2011 by The Associated Press
MORE MLB HEADLINES
- Cubs not sure when ailing Castro will return
- Garza goal: Kick Cubs' 'teeth in every time'
- Twins lock up closer Perkins on 4-year deal
- Boras: Morales, Drew willing to wait for deals
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- '47 Brand Women's Philadelphia Phillies Breakers Blue Scoop Neck Long Sleeve Shirt