Milton Bradley ejected in eighth inning
Bradley yelled at plate umpire Mike Muchlinski for a few moments and eventually had to be grabbed from behind and pulled away by Seattle manager Eric Wedge.
Bradley was called out on an 0-2 pitch over the outside corner as Chone Figgins was stealing third in a 2-2 game. It was the third strikeout of the night for Bradley, who also had an RBI double in the sixth on Friday.
Bradley was ejected last week in Boston after teammate Miguel Olivo was called out on a close play at first.
Copyright 2011 by The Associated Press
MORE MLB HEADLINES
- MLB marks 67th anniversary of Robinson debut
- Napoli exits with hurt finger after headfirst slide
- Rays P Moore needs season-ending surgery
- CF Jones, RP Meek bitten by Orioles' flu bug
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- adidas Boys' Seattle Mariners Team Logo Navy climalite T-Shirt