Milton Bradley ejected in eighth inning
Bradley yelled at plate umpire Mike Muchlinski for a few moments and eventually had to be grabbed from behind and pulled away by Seattle manager Eric Wedge.
Bradley was called out on an 0-2 pitch over the outside corner as Chone Figgins was stealing third in a 2-2 game. It was the third strikeout of the night for Bradley, who also had an RBI double in the sixth on Friday.
Bradley was ejected last week in Boston after teammate Miguel Olivo was called out on a close play at first.
Copyright 2011 by The Associated Press
MORE MLB HEADLINES
- Police question Cubs' Castro about shooting
- Source: Kuroda leaving MLB, returning to Japan
- Uggla, Bell agree to deals with Nationals
- Caffeine free: Nats P tweets out comped java
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- New Era Men's Seattle Mariners 9forty Pinch Hitter Navy Adjustable Hat