Police: Kyle Kendrick's ring recovered
The Skagit Valley Herald reports that Kendrick's ring, which he earned with the 2008 Phillies, was stolen when burglars broke into his unoccupied house in late March.
Police arrested five men shortly after the break-in, but the ring was gone.
But on Wednesday, Snohomish County deputies recovered the ring in a swamp near Bothell, Wash. Police were led there by a man "known to law enforcement." He was not arrested.
Kendrick is a native of Mount Vernon. He has pitched with the Phillies since 2007.
Copyright 2011 by The Associated Press
MORE MLB HEADLINES
- O's not signing Balfour, cite physical results
- Youkilis will play 'one more year' -- in Japan
- O's Patton tests positive, banned 25 games
- Beltran joins Yankees: 'Means a lot to me'
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Majestic Men's Philadelphia Phillies Full-Zip Scarlet Track Jacket