Miguel Cabrera gets license back
The Florida Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles Department determined Friday there wasn't enough evidence to prove Cabrera had been driving or was in actual control of his vehicle while under the influence of alcohol when he was arrested Feb. 16 in Fort Pierce in central Florida. Cabrera refused to take a breath test when he was arrested.
Field officer Lorinna Metro says the decision has no bearing on Cabrera's DUI case. If he's convicted of DUI, he could still have his license revoked.
Copyright 2011 by The Associated Press
MORE MLB HEADLINES
- Kershaw: No problems after simulated game
- Early brawl mars Brewers' win in 14 innings
- Yanks' Nova to DL with elbow ligament tear
- Red Sox notch walk-off victory on O's error
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Majestic Men's Replica Detroit Tigers Miguel Cabrera #24 Home White Jersey