- ESPYs go 'Mad' as Hamm confirmed to host
- Don Draper is heading from Madison Avenue to the sports world.
- Astros vendor fired for snow cones in bathroom
- A vendor at Houston's Minute Maid Park has been fired after a fan filmed him taking a tray of snow cones into a stadium bathroom and putting it on the floor of the stall while using the facilities.
- Stark: Astros, Marlins flirting with history
- They're bad. Really bad. And if they don't pick up the pace, the Astros and Marlins could join the ranks of baseball's all-time worst teams.
- Cards' Garcia (shoulder) headed for surgery
- St. Louis Cardinals pitcher Jaime Garcia needs season-ending surgery to repair a torn labrum in his left shoulder.