Simulations heavily favor Rays to win Series
About the simulation
The simulations were done using the Diamond Mind Baseball software, which was developed by renowned baseball statistics expert Tom Tippett. Diamond Mind is widely regarded as the most sophisticated and realistic baseball simulation software and was named PC Magazine's "Editor's Choice" for PC-based baseball software.Diamond Mind is owned by Imagine Sports, a Silicon Valley-based Internet company that develops multiplayer online sports games, including Diamond Mind Online, an online baseball management game licensed and promoted by MLB Advanced Media and recommended by ESPN The Magazine (Dec. 24, 2007). ESPN readers can try it by creating their own team with the Diamond Mind Online Free Trial.
|TAM in 4||TAM in 5||TAM in 6||TAM in 7||PHI in 7||PHI in 6||PHI in 5||PHI in 4||Overall|
MORE MLB HEADLINES
- Mauer only Twin with hit off Tigers' Sanchez
- Granderson fractures pinkie after hit by pitch
- Nats' Zimmermann first in NL to win 8 games
- O's place RHP Strop on 15-day DL for back
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
WORLD SERIES PREDICTIONS
Who is everyone picking to win the World Series? Check out the links below:• What are ESPN's experts predicting?
• Point/counterpoint: Phillies or Rays?
• Diamond Mind simulations: Rays big favorites
• Watch: BBTN's World Series predictions
• Watch: Three reasons the Rays will win
• Watch: Three reasons the Phillies will win ESPN.com's complete World Series coverage