Johnny Cueto leaves another start early
The 25-year-old right-hander was set to pitch four or five innings Saturday, but he left after the first inning. He signed a four-year contract in January.
Cueto also left his last start against Texas on March 11 with tightness in his right forearm and biceps. He rested for two days before throwing a bullpen session with no pain.
Cueto left the field with a trainer on his way to see the Reds medical staff.
Copyright 2011 by The Associated Press
MORE MLB HEADLINES
- Halladay retires after 1-day Blue Jays deal
- It's unanimous: Torre, La Russa, Cox to Hall
- M's GM in defense: 'We've never deviated'
- Maddon: Rays must be ready for Price trade
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- '47 Brand Women's Cincinnati Reds Layover Grey Full-Zip Hoodie