Wrigley Field1060 W. Addison St.
Chicago, IL 60613
Wrigley Field was built in 1914 and is the second-oldest ballpark in the major leagues behind Boston's Fenway Park (1912). Originally known as Weeghman Park, Wrigley Field was the site of Babe Ruth's historic "called shot," when he allegedly pointed to the outfield bleachers during the 1932 World Series, then hit Charlie Root's next pitch for a homer. One tradition of Wrigley Field is the flying of a flag bearing "W" or "L" atop the scoreboard after a game. A white flag with a blue "W" indicates a victory; a blue flag with a white "L" denotes a loss.
Soak up the scene:
It's been said before, but every baseball fan should make a pilgrimage to Wrigley Field at least once. It's the definition of a classic ballpark, and right outside are dozens of bars and restaurants that turn the neighborhood into a festival every game day. It should be at or near the top of every fan's list. For more on the Wrigley Field experience, including a game-day itinerary, visit Wise Guides.
- Double Play Suite, Super Suite, Grand Slam Suite and Standing Room Only (SRO) locations are not shown in the map. Availability is only indicated in the Legend. Bullpen Box and Dugout Box seating includes Rows A through C. Tickets not specified by the seller as Bullpen Box or Dugout Box will be mapped to the IF Club Box portion of that section.
- Infield Terrace Box and Outfield Terrace Box seating include Rows 1-6. Tickets not specified by the seller as Infield Terrace Box or Outfield Terrace Box will be mapped to the IF Terrace Reserved or OF Terrace Reserved portion of that section.
- Section 101 includes both a Family-Alcohol Free seating area and an Alcohol Permitted seating area. All tickets in those sections not specified as Alcohol Free will be mapped to the Alcohol Permitted portions of those sections.
- Bleacher seating is general admission. Bleacher Box seating has assigned seats.
- Sections 8, 34, 110, 134, 209, 233, 409, 431, 509 and 532 include both Infield and Outfield seating. Tickets in those sections not specified as Infield will be mapped to the Outfield portion of each section.
- Suite tickets must be specified as Mezzanine Suite, Batters Eye Suite, Double Play Suite, Super Suite or Grand Slam Suite in order to map or list properly.
- Tickets for all types of Rooftop seating across the street from Wrigley Field do not include access to the stadium.
1060 W. Addison St.
Chicago, IL 60613
No Upcoming Games
- TuesdayRain: 0%
- 34º - 48ºF
- WednesdayRain: 80%
- 31º - 37ºF
- ThursdayRain: 0%
- 34º - 37ºF
- FridayRain: 10%
- 34º - 41ºF
- SaturdayRain: 10%
- 27º - 35ºF