In her final words before attempting to secure her sixth UFC bantamweight title defense, Ronda Rousey promised to hand Brazilian challenger Bethe Correia her "most devastating loss" in UFC 190.
- Johnson to fight Manuwa at revamped UFC 191
- Duffy, Poirier to headline UFC Dublin event
- McGregor: Rousey would take me down in second
- Tyson sees himself in Rousey's UFC dominance
- Johnson opens as big favorite over Dodson
- Rousey waits for year to dis 'snarky' Mayweather
- Ortiz sued by ex-girlfriend Jameson over home