Daniel Cormier successfully defended the light heavyweight championship for the first time at UFC 192 on Saturday, defeating Alexander Gustafsson via split decision in a gutsy performance.
- Nineteen-year-old scores great finish at UFC 192
- Hendricks-Woodley bout at UFC 192 called off
- UFC event scheduled at Garden -- with asterisk
- Hall replacing injured Bisping in UFC 193 bout
- Ex-UFC champ Franklin announces retirement
- Court denies UFC motion to dismiss antitrust suit
- Emelianenko, retired since '12, to fight Dec. 31