A UFC female bantamweight championship fight between Ronda Rousey and Holly Holm, originally scheduled to take place Jan. 2, now will headline UFC 193 on Nov. 14 in Melbourne, Australia.
- UFC ends temporary ban for heavyweight Browne
- Mayweather to Rousey: 'Big bank take little bank'
- Bellator sets bracket for Sept. 19 tournament
- Rousey to Mayweather: I earn more 'per second'
- Edgar, Mendes to headline TUF 22 Finale
- Dos Santos-Overeem set for Dec. 19 UFC card
- Diaz-Johnson set for UFC Fight Night on Dec. 19