The NBA's 35-year war against the 3-pointer is ending. Tom Haberstroh traces the long ball's rise from its debut until now, when it's taking over the NBA Finals.
- GM: Nets not planning to buy out Williams' pact
- Disney, NBA announce 'experience' at Fla. park
- Sources: Thunder pursuing Williams as assistant
- Thompson clears protocol, OK to play in Game 1
- Hoiberg confident he can succeed with Bulls
- Bosh returns to practice after 4-month absence
- Ford: Towns clear choice for No. 1 in Mock 6