Imagine what LeBron James would be paid in a hypothetical NBA with no salary cap. Would $60 million a year be fair? Arash Markazi explores the true value of stars like James and Stephen Curry.
- Sources: Cavs look to land Johnson from Nets
- Spurs focused on Ginobili after Aldridge signing
- Lakers closing in on deal for Hibbert, sources say
- Sources: LeBron talks quiet as Cavs work deals
- Blazers fire assistant coach over Aldridge reveal
- Durant 'in great space,' plans to be ready by Aug.
- Pelton: Jordan a great fit, big value for Dallas