While a generational divide no doubt exists between Kobe and the fledgling trio that the Lakers hope will be their future core, he's bridging the gap, Baxter Holmes writes.
- Kobe to play Sunday in first action since January
- Kidd-Gilchrist sent to hospital for shoulder X-rays
- LeBron on gun violence: 'No room for that'
- Bucks to use alternate court, jersey for 4 games
- Durant: Comment from ESPN's Smith not true
- Sources: Henson, Bucks agree to 4-year deal
- Pelton: 2015-16 Spurs player profiles