Prove Danny wrong, 'Toine
Danny Ainge traded Antoine Walker so that Danny -- in his vision -- could improve the Celtics. Danny is and was under no obligation to Antoine on any front, other than to pay him based on a previously agreed contract. Antoine worked for Danny and Danny did not see a future with Antoine that he liked. Making those kinds of assessments is what Danny is paid to do. It is Danny's prerogative to do as he sees fit and he will be held accountable for everything. Danny Ainge is responsible for the Celtics -- not the happiness of Antoine Walker. All Antoine can do about it is prove Danny wrong. The great thing about the NBA is that Antoine will get his chance. Danny has made his move. Antoine, it's your turn.
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- Cavs' James after loss: 'Not a very good team'
- Nowitzki keys Mavs' rally to put away Thunder
- Suns spoil Kobe's return for 6th straight win
- Spurs win to snap 6-game skid vs. Rockets
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Vintage Dirk Delivers For Mavs
- Starting at center for an injured Tyson Chandler, Dirk Nowitzki dropped 30 on OKC as the Mavs held on.