NBA, WNBA stars to play 'Wheel of Fortune' for aid
A handful of professional basketball players are going to spin the Wheel of Fortune to raise money for victims of Hurricane Katrina.
Carmelo Anthony of Denver, Ray Allen of Seattle, Baron Davis of Golden State and Luke Walton of the Los Angeles Lakers are among 15 NBA and WNBA players teaming up with the television game show "Wheel of Fortune." The players will tape shows Thursday for the game show's NBA week, airing Oct. 31-Nov. 4.
Each player will be partnered with a fan ...
Read full story
Hurricane Katrina Coverage
• NFL's Katrina telethon raises $5 million
• NCAA won't change transfer waiver process
• Oklahoma City possible site for Hornets
• New Orleans Bowl may move to Lafayette
• NFL's Week 2 'Hurricane Relief'
• With hotels, Sugar Bowl to be at LSU
• Giants to redecorate stadium in Saints' colors
• Tulane to wear commemorative patches
• Superdome to be decontaminated
• Auburn player learns brothers alive
• Mississippi State-Tulane to hold telethon
• Bucher: Mr. Rogers' neighborhood
• NBA charity game lifts spirits
• Favre's hometown normal -- for a few hours
• ABC News coverage of Katrina