Francis dealt to Knicks for Penny, Ariza
Steve Francis is headed to the New York Knicks, who acquired the three-time All-Star from the Orlando Magic on Wednesday for Penny Hardaway and Trevor Ariza.
The deal will pair Francis with Stephon Marbury as the highest-paid backcourt duo in the NBA. The Knicks were still talking with several other clubs as team president Isiah Thomas worked at remaking a roster that has stumbled to the league's second-worst record, 15-37.
For the Magic, the trade will provide ...
Read full story
Deal With It
The NBA trade deadline has passed. Here's a look at the deals that went down.
ESPN.COM'S TRADE MACHINE: Propose trades for your team
• Sonics get Watson in 4-way deal
• Cavs add Sonics' Flip Murray
• Nets send Jackson to Hornets
• Rockets deal Anderson to Heat
• Sixers ship Nailon to Cavs
• Steve Francis goes to New York
• Detroit deals Darko to Magic
• Sonics send Radman to Clips
• Hornets acquire Rockets' Norris
• Rockets trade for Bogans
• Knicks land Rose for Davis
• Hornets get Williams from Raps
• Szczerbiak, Davis headline deal
• Suns acquire Tskitishvili
• Pacers trade Artest for Peja